aff

Don't give up Sanjay, says Bollywood

Bipasha Basu: May god be kind to him. Hopefully, his turmoil now ends for good. I'm praying for him. I hope he remains strong through all this.
Manoj Bajpai: I'm very happy and pray to god that his problems are finally sorted out. God knows he has suffered enough. I wish he'd be left in peace to live his life.
Iqbal Khan: Sanjay and I studied in the same school, Lawrence School Sanawar, in Himachal Pradesh, though he was 20 years my senior. And our school motto was, 'Never Give Up'. I want to hug him and remind him of our school motto.
Mahesh Bhatt: This is the peace between two battles. The war is yet to be won. There's no decisive triumph in his release.
Raveena Tandon: I'm ecstatic. I just wish that a permanent, positive solution comes out soon. He has been punished enough. In our country worse offenders are sitting in parliament and ruling the country.
Irrfan Khan: I feel relieved on his behalf. He has suffered more than enough in his life. Now he should be given the right to live in peace.
Anupam Kher: I'm really happy for him and his family.
Aftab Shivdasani: I can feel his family's relief and happiness. I will definitely go and visit him.
Divya Dutta: I'm very happy for him and I pray he's free for good. He has gone through so much.
Madhur Bhandarkar: Sanju baba's release is great news for the entire film industry. It's a Raksha Bandhan gift for his two loving and caring sisters.
Vipul Shah: It must be tough for anybody to live under so much stress, wondering what lies in store for him next. Knowing him, Sanju must be a stronger person now. I hope the bail isn't just a short-term respite for this troubled soul.
Dino Morea: I'm very happy for him and his family. He's a super person and I hope he doesn't have to face this trauma again...All the best, Sanju sir.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin